2022 Ford F-450 Safety Review
Beyond its powerful performance and strong capabilities, the 2022 Ford F-450 is set to provide you with peace of mind and confidence while traveling and towing around Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
That is due to the variety of safety features it has. Below, our Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks team explains what safety features the F-450 has and how they help provide a safe driving experience around town, along the highways, and when towing larger equipment.
Standard Safety of the 2022 F-450
The Ford F-450 is set to keep you protected thanks to the variety of standard safety features it comes with. That includes many airbags such as:
- Driver and front-passenger airbags
- Front seat side airbags
- Side-curtain airbags
It also comes with the AdvanceTrac™ with Roll Stability Control™, which can reduce engine power and provide selective wheel braking to make sure you enjoy stable driving.
More Advanced Safety Technologies
On top of the standard safety features it has, you can equip your 2022 Ford F-450 with even more available advanced safety systems that provide added assistance as you drive. They include:
- Cross-Traffic Alert: When backing out of a parking spot, this system can alert you of other cars crossing your path so you can wait for them to pass before continuing to back up.
- Lane-Keeping Assist: This system will vibrate the steering wheel whenever you start to accidentally drift outside your lane.
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamps: Switching on and off when needed, you and others on the road will enjoy great visibility while driving at night.
- Pre-Collison Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking: Whether there is a vehicle or pedestrian in your path ahead, this system can alert you and in some cases apply the brakes to avoid a potential collision.
With the help of these systems, your truck offers a more proactive approach to driving so you can stay safe as you drive around town or along the highway during your daily commute.
Towing Made Safer
The 2022 F-450 also offers many safety systems that specifically help when towing. Part of that help is providing you with a great view of your surroundings. With available Trailer Reverse Guidance, you can get an expanded view thanks to sideview mirror cameras so you can direct your truck and trailer the direction you need.
Also, an available center high-mounted stop lamp camera makes hitching up fifth-wheel or gooseneck trailers easier. Even let your Ford F-450 help make sure your trailer turns the way you need when in reverse. With available Pro Trailer Backup Assist™, you can simply turn a knob the direction you want your trailer to go.
While driving, Trailer Sway Control will make sure whatever you are towing stays stable. Then confidently change lanes with available BLIS® that features Trailer Coverage to let you know if there are any cars approaching that are in your blind spot.
Come Check Out the Ford F-450
As you can see, the 2022 Ford F-450 is not only ready to help you complete any job in Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, or Mechanicsburg, PA, but it also will help you safely do so. Come check out the Ford F-450 today here at Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks or contact us to learn more about all the other features it has.