Commercial Truck Oil Change near Me
Whether you own a commercial truck for work or a fleet of them for your business, you know upkeep is important to keep productivity thriving. A lot of engineering goes into these robust models, and processes like oil changes help ensure they’ll operate smoothly well into the future.
At Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks, we’re here to direct your search for a commercial truck oil change near me. With a professional team that specializes in working on these types of models, you can keep your commercial truck in tip-top condition. The roads around Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, PA, won’t even know what hit them.
When to Change the Oil in Your Commercial Truck
Commercial trucks are meant to withstand some serious duties. From towing and hauling to keeping up with your work schedule, they’re made to last. However, you shouldn’t put oil changes on the back burner.
Every commercial truck is different, but professionals in the industry state you can go around 25,000 to 50,000 miles between oil changes. This is also true for diesel truck oil changes with the proper upkeep.
Signs Your Commercial Truck Needs an Oil Change
Just like any other vehicle, when your commercial truck is lacking fresh and clean oil, it’ll let you know. Whether you don’t remember the last time the oil was changed, or you’ve delayed visits, watch for these warnings. When you see them, make sure to schedule your commercial truck or diesel truck oil change as soon as possible.
- Check Engine Light Is On: As a commercial truck driver, you know that something needs tending to when your Check Engine light is on. This could be indicating you need fresh oil.
- Oil Level Is Low: Checking your oil frequently will keep you on top of your oil levels. This is especially important if you do a lot of long-distance hauling or strenuous towing. When the oil is low in your truck, schedule an oil change.
- Oil Is Dark and/or Dirty: While you check your oil levels, check the state of the oil as well. If it’s dark, sludgy, dirty, or smells burnt, it’s time for fresh oil.
- Engine Is Louder than Usual: When your engine, as robust as it may be, lacks proper oil, it must work harder. This can result in loud noise you may not otherwise hear on the road.
- Smoke Coming from Your Exhaust: While some smoke from your exhaust is normal, dark billowing smoke can be due to a lack of oil. Make sure to have your commercial truck serviced as soon as possible.
Our Dedicated Commercial Truck Service Team
At our dealership, we not only specialize in selling and leasing commercial trucks for your business, we also place a large focus on servicing them, making ownership easier.
In our service department, you’ll find a team of certified Ford diesel technicians who have access to the latest and greatest equipment. This includes dedicated truck bays that can lift up to 30,000 pounds, perfect for your fleet.
We also offer free local pickup and delivery services as well as complimentary PA state inspections!
Schedule Your Commercial Truck Oil Change Today!
At Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks, we’re here to make commercial truck oil changes easy. Drivers in the Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, area, can schedule their appointment now!