2023 Ford F-650 Interior Review
The Ford F-650 was engineered to help your business thrive. This commercial truck has everything you need to get the job done and can be customized to suit your specific duties. With its strength and capability, you’re bound to be behind the wheel a lot, whether you’re maneuvering through the worksite or headed to your next job. Luckily, it has an accommodating cabin that helps keep you on track.
To give you a sneak peek inside this model, the team at Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks has created this 2023 Ford F-650 interior review, so you’ll know what to expect when you hop inside. Will you soon be experiencing its cabin on the roads around Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania? Let’s find out.
2023 F-650 Cab Options & Dimensions
To ensure that your interior meets your needs on the road, the Ford F-650 is available in three cab sizes. Each offers different amenities and spaciousness, so there’s sure to be one perfect for your endeavors. Which one will you choose?
- Regular Cab: This 2-door option provides seating for up to three as well as plenty of upfit room on the rear chassis.
- SuperCab: Need more room? The SuperCab 4-door option boasts a cushion bench seat in the rear for extra seating.
- Crew Cab: Also a 4-door option, this spacious cab can seat up to six and comes with a 60/40 flip-up cushion/fold-down backrest for optimal versatility.
Making your drives convenient and connected, the F-650 interior sports a unique suite of technologies that perfectly complements your workday, including:
- Bluetooth®: While you’re on the move, it’s crucial to stay in touch with home base. That’s why the 2023 Ford F-650 comes outfitted with Bluetooth® for hands-free calling. This wireless technology comes standard on every trim and is a useful tool while working on the go.
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel: Keeping your hands on the wheel is safe and responsible. With the tilting/telescoping steering column, it’s a little easier thanks to integrated audio controls. Whether listening to tunes or making a call, you can take control without your hands leaving the 10-and-2 position.
- Upfitter Switches: This factory-installed feature is available with 10 amp, 15 amp, and two 25 amp switches, conveniently replaying information to the F-650 truck’s electrical system. Plus, they’re conveniently located on the instrument panel.
Other F-650 Interior Features You’ll Love
The 2023 Ford F-650 interior doesn’t stop there, either.
Ready to get cozy quickly? With the available rapid-heat supplemental cab heater for diesel models, the cabin will heat up quickly until the engine gets warm enough to start the climate control system. This system includes air conditioning as well as a defroster, so you’re ready for any weather.
You can also opt for a suite of available features to enhance your interior even more. Some include:
- 110-volt outlet
- Driver-assistive package
- Vinyl seating
Hop Inside the Ford F-650 Interior for Yourself!
To really see what this fully equipped cabin is all about, you’ll need to slide behind the wheel for yourself. To do so, contact the team at Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks today! We’re excited to show you what this model can do on the roads around Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, PA, soon!