Standard Passive Safety Systems
The 2022 F-350 boasts a suite of safety features that work behind the scenes, ensuring that you stay secure while behind the wheel—and best of all, they’re standard in every trim level.
This starts with an advanced airbag system. This includes airbags in the front of the 1st-row seats for both the driver and passenger as well as front seat side airbags. The Safety Canopy® System is also standard, putting side-curtain airbags in the truck as well.
Belt-Minder® will ensure you always have your safety belt fastened, giving you warnings if someone isn’t buckled in. That’s not all, either. Other standard safety and security features found in the Ford F-350 include:
- Child tethers
- Seat belts with height adjustment
- SOS Post Crash System
- SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System
To further promote a safe environment while on the road with the F-350, Ford Co-Pilot360™ is here. This suite of driver-assistive technologies helps keep you out of trouble on the road by utilizing radar, cameras, and sensors around the truck.
Here are some of the available driving aids that’ll be on your side:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking: This available feature keeps an eye on the road in front of you, and if it senses danger it’ll let you know so you can take appropriate action. If you can’t react in time, it’ll automatically apply the brakes.
- Lane-Keeping Alert: If you ever veer from your lane, this system knows by watching the lane markings on the road. It’ll then send you a notification to straighten in your lane.
- Rear View Camera: This standard feature makes reversing and parking a breeze by giving you a view of what’s behind the truck on your dashboard display.
Along with the above features and other driving aids, the Ford F-350 makes sure you can tow and haul safely with driver-assistive technologies that were designed just for trailering. Let’s take a look at the systems available:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Equipped with a convenient knob in your cabin, this system allows you to rotate it in the direction you need your trailer to go, making backing up with a trailer easier than ever.
- Blind Spot Information System with Trailer Coverage: Changing lanes while towing just got safer with this feature that lets you know when other vehicles are in that pesky blind spot. It even lets you know when cars are beside your trailer up to 33 feet long!
See Just How Safe the 2022 Ford F-350 Really Is!
While we’ve covered a lot of handy features in this 2022 Ford F-350 safety review, there are still plenty of safety systems to learn about. The best way to do that is in person!
Truck drivers around Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, PA, can contact us to get behind the wheel today! The team at Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks is excited to work with you soon.