2022 F-250 Towing Capability & Power
As a proud member of the Ford Super Duty family, the Ford F-250 boasts an impressive towing capacity whether you’re planning to conventionally tow or hitch up a gooseneck or 5th-wheel trailer. Plus, with its max payload, this work truck isn’t just ready to tow—it’s also a hauling machine, making time on your next jobsite a breeze. Let’s take a look:
|2022 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity|
|Max Conventional Towing||20,000 lbs.|
|Max Gooseneck Towing||22,800 lbs.|
|Max Payload||4,260 lbs.|
How can this pickup tow so much? It’s all thanks to some smart engineering under the hood. This includes a 3-engine lineup, giving you the chance to customize your drives depending on your duties.
- 6.2L Flex-Fuel V8 Gas: With 385 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque, this standard engine packs quite the punch on the road.
- 7.3L V8 Gas: For extra strength, opt for this available V8 powertrain that pumps out an impressive 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel: For the most power this work truck offers, this diesel engine is the one for you. With a whopping 475 horsepower and 1,050 lb-ft of torque, you can take on just about anything.
Handy Towing Technologies
To ensure that whatever your 2022 F-250 is towing, Ford has equipped this model with the latest and greatest towing technologies on the market. With the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System, you’ll get the following available features:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: With a convenient knob on your cockpit area, simply rotate to gain better control of your trailer—perfect for reversing.
- Trailer Reverse Guidance: This gives you an expanded view of your trailer hookup on your dashboard display complete with guidelines, so you can easily reverse and go.
- Camera Displays: With cameras mounted on the back of your trailer, near your pickup bed, and all around the vehicle, you’ll receive a 360-degree view of your truck and what you’re towing.
Additionally, a Blind Spot Information System with Trailer Coverage is also available, making it easier than ever to change lanes while towing. It notifies you when someone is in your blind spot or alongside your trailer length up to 33 feet.
Experience the 2022 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity Firsthand
Ready to see just how powerful this work truck really is? Then schedule a test drive at Fred Beans Ford Work Trucks and hit the roads of Doylestown, West Chester, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg, PA, for yourself!
Contact us today to get started!